- What was the impact of the policy or practice on different stakeholder groups?
- What have perceptions changed among stakeholders with regards to transparency, confidence in leadership, safety, etc.?
- How consistently was the practice applied?
- Did circumstances change while the practice was in place?
- Did stakeholders turn to members of team for guidance?
- How did the team function?
- Did the team maintain its shared mental model?
- Did the team reconvene to change approaches as needed?
- Can you publish your experience?
[i] Barbee A., Christensen B., Antle B., Wandersman A., Cahn K. Successful adoption and implementation of a comprehensive casework practice model in a public child welfare agency: Application of the Getting to Outcomes (GTO) model. Children and Youth Services Review. Volume 33, Issue 5, May 2011, Pages 622-633. Children and Youth Services Review. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2010.11.008